1. The service will be confirmed according to the information that you have provided us with. Transfersonly.netTM will not be held responsible for the consequences of providing incorrect information at the time of carrying out the reservation.
2. Transfersonly.netTM will not be responsible for expenditure caused by delays or cancellations of flights or other means of transport which could cause you to miss the agreed ground service.
3. Transfersonly.netTM will adapt the collection time in case of delays with the means of transport you are using, always subject to new availability and prior acceptation on the part of the client of the expenditure caused by not being present at the agreed time, and in keeping with the cancellation policy agreed in the reservation. For this reason it is essential that you inform with sufficient notice by making contact via the emergency number on the voucher or via your travel agency, to allow the organization of the above.
4. In the case of delay or a no show at the agreed time or place, the established reservation cancellation policy will be applied.
5. Your picking up instructions will be emailed to you with your receipt. You must print or make a note of these as they will contain a telephone number for the day of travel. Transfersonly.netTM will not refund you if you have forgotten to take this with you.
6. You are responsible for checking the details of the booking in the sales receipt we email you confirming your booking. Transfersonly.netTM will not be held responsible if the information is incorrect. If it is incorrect please inform us as soon as possible and we will email you an amended sales receipt.
7. Transfersonly.netTM does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to flight departure to allow for possible unpredicted delays en route to or from the airport. Transfersonly.netTM will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if two hours check in time was not allowed. You are free of course to arrange to get to the airport or port for a time of less than 2 hours prior to flight departure, however Transfersonly.netTM accept no responsibility for any missed flight due to this.
8. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
9. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport. Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the destination points and not your departing information. If you have a serious delay on your return journey please inform us as soon as possible although we will do our utmost to find out if you have incurred any delays. Transfersonly.netTM use their own transport wherever possible but do use third party companies where appropriate.
PLACES AND TIMES OF COLLECTION
1. Follow the instructions indicated on your reservation as regards this matter.
2. In the case of not being able to find the driver at the pick up point, contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher or your travel agency voucher.
3. The requested point of departure/ arrival should be in the town and area covered by the transfer reserved.
4. There will be a maximum waiting time of one hour after the arrival time for private transfers with collection at the airport, port or station. After this amount of time has passed, the service will not be guaranteed. However if the passenger if stuck in immigration or has lost luggage we would have to charge waiting at 15,00 Euro per hour.
5. Collections in other places are agreed to, and will take place at the time indicated on the reservation.
6. When using regular transfers the client must adapt to the schedules and routes established by the carrier.
7. In the case of your transfer being for a connection with an aeroplane or other form of transport, make sure that you have enough time.
1. The client is responsible for the application and proper use of facilities and equipment adapted for babies, children and the disabled. This type of service should be reconfirmed in writing.
1. It is obligatory to give the voucher to the service provider at the beginning of your holiday.
2. The client must take the formalities established by the embassies, consulates and authorities of each country into account, and have to fulfil, at their own expense, the necessary procedure, in terms of passports, visas, health requirements and other formalities in order to carry out their trip.
1. All costs not included in the reservation will be at the expense of the clients.
2. Tips and baggage porters are not included.
1. In the case where a reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior service the sum equivalent to 100 % of the total amount of the booking will be applied.
Copyright © 2013 transfersonly.netTM. All rights reserved. Transfersonly.netTM is part of mtm.travel and has partner offices all over the world. Company's Headquarters are located in Athens - T.Negri 16 & Kalliroes Ave Tel 00302109226604 (12 lines) Fax 00302109239604 and operate under VAT number EL999986346 M.T.M Ltd and G.N.T.O licence fully protected number 0206E61000217400MHTE.